CINDERELLA - A DREAM IS A WISH YOUR HEART MAKES

by - 6:17 AM


"A dream is a wish your heart makes.." Yes this post is different and the entering words will be different too. So I made one of my dream photo shoot with my dream dress. I hope there will be bigger one too with more sparkles and magic.. On this day I went on my friends wedding and everything was wonderful. The ceremony and everything was great. As you already know Cinderella is my dream cartoon and like in the dairy tale I found carriage too. Only glass slippers were missing. The dress is sky color, light blue. I decided to choose nude heels and the dress was focused. Also nude shoes help you to look taller. My make-up was some kind of light, the accent was on my eyes and lips were light pink. The dress was sewed by my sewer. All the accessories are from SWAROVSKI. They are very shiny and simple. The clutch is metallic. I think this composition is very Cinderelly. Thank you for reading this post and after all 

"..No matter how your heart is grieving

If you keep on believing

the dream that you wish will come true.."













You May Also Like

0 comments