OFF SLEEVES AND CHERRY PRINTS

by - 3:31 PM

     Hello everyone!! Today I have a very interesting post. Last year I had a collaboration with Georgian designer Tako Dvalishvili. Exactly one year ago. Wow, what a coincidence!! So, I chose two different looks and want to share them with you. They are quite different. The first one over-the-knee cherry print dress. I think it's from old time, just like our mothers or grandmothers were wearing something like that. The dress is very comfortable and cool to wear in hot weather. Also it's in my favorite, pastel, colors. I love dresses like that. It makes you look more gentle, more girly. You can wear it with both high heels and flats too. In this look I choose also Tako Dvalishvili's shoes with lovely prints. They were very comfortable too. The whole outfeat was very airy. 
     So what about the second one. I loved this dress. I looked like Esmeralda.. Ha ha lol. It's very comfortable and easy to use. You can wear it with sneakers and sandals too. 
     Hope you liked the post and looks I chose. The link to contact with designer will be below. 

                                              
                                                             XO XO 

                                                CAVALLI RED BLOG 







  







You May Also Like

0 comments