TBILISI FASHION WEEK DAY1 FALL/WINTER 2015/2016

by - 2:12 PM

Hello everyone!! TBILISI FASHION WEEK has started. I want to share so much with you. Most of all Georgian Designers creations. There is a little Show Room, where you can find fit and discover new clothing, asseccories, shoes on you. I took photos of those which I liked most of all. This is for today enjoy photos and the second part of DAY 1 will be soon..
XO XO 

NINO
MACH & MACH for me is known for it's sequeened materials. You can look really shine in them.




This colorful clothing is from DIANA KVARIANI DESIGN. Her collections are always colorful and vintage for me. Also some styles are taken from old good times. They are very girly for me and casual too. If you want to look this way you an contact me and I'll give the right direction for designer, or you just can press up on her name and it will lead you to her official page. Most of all I liked this polkadot trench coat and the first coat with short sleeves and flower ornaments. I just can;t wait for the show. You'll see the newest collection from autumn/winter 15/16.




Guess what's there in the bottle?? Yes, it's socks!! You can find very fashionable and stylish things on DALOOD. Most of all I liked the last one transparant trench coat with alien flying plates :)) Yes, you can get this kind of looks there..And what about embellished denim jacket?? It's really cool with different stones and embellishement..





You May Also Like

0 comments