ALL WHITE - TFW DAY 2

by - 2:41 PM

Hello everyone!! As I promised I'm back with new hot post. It's all about my look for TBILISI FASHION WEEK DAY 2. Yes, It's all white and a little bit black. I'm wearing Vintage shoes and top, Blazer and skirt are handmade by me and also the headband is made by me too. Boy bag is vintage too, Pearled necklace is from CHANEL. Love it so much!! Love my lace skirt so much. It's very beautiful. You can wear it with high heels and also with sneakers or other flat shoes too. On the second day of TFW I went on ANOUKIDIANA KVARIANI and  GEORGE HAGHASHVILI fashion shows. They were great. In the next post I'll show you the photos from the show, because now I only want to share my look. Anouki Areshidze is kind and lovely person. From her comes too much positive.. Here are some photos with her.. And this little beautiful girl is my nephew Natali. She is little fashionista and next top model <3 Hope you liked the look.. 
XO XO
CAVALLI RED BLOG 

















You May Also Like

0 comments