TBILISI FASHION WEEK DIARIES - DAY 4

by - 5:28 AM

Hello everyone!! It's already four days that's raining in my town. So I set in front of my notebook and started writing.. Sometimes I like rain, when I sit in a comfortable chair, get a tasty tea with me and some interesting book. But not today. Today I'm gonna write about TFW day 4. What about my look I love it so much, because I'm wearing HANDMADE DRESS BY ME. This car is so beautiful and embellished with pearls. My shiny sleep-ons are from CHIARA FERRAGNI SHOES COLLECTION. Bag is Vintage and jewelry are vintage too. As you can see my ASOS CAT EYE SUNNIES are my business card. I love them so much. Day 4 was very busy too. There was several designers' fashion show: ATELIER KIKALA, MARIAM GVASALIA, SALI PANGANI & RIA KEBURIA. In the next post I'll put photos from the show and also you can see them on my FACEBOOK page. Also I fount that cool guy that's down in the photos - ADAM KATZ SINDING. He is street style photographer and we had a little talk about bloggers, fashion, my country and etc. I like her vision of photography and I wish him good luck.. Soon I'll add good quality photos which this photograph took.. Hope you liked the post. Stay with me and get more news from my country GEORGIA, EUROPE..
XO XO
CAVALLI RED BLOG









You May Also Like

0 comments