PINK VIBES

by - 11:56 AM

Hello everyone,
How're doing? My today's look is more casual with pink vibes. I waited for this season's must-have oversized puffer coat. I love this kind of bright colours, like bright but strong and vibrant pink. I got this from Miss Selfridge. Only white colour is in stock and you can buy it here. My favorite grey hoodie is from H&M. You can find it here. This black trousers I bought on sale on ASOS.COM and it's sold out no, but my Buckle Chelsea Ankle Booties are still available and you can get them also on ASOS here. Oh! Don't forget to check my braids. I love braids so much. I think total look is kinda casual and stylish. I always love what i'm wearing and always want to share with everyone. Share your opinions..

Best Regards,

XO XO

CAVALLI RED 





You May Also Like

0 comments