ASYMMETRIC SKIRT

by - 1:36 PM

                                                                  Hello everyone!!
I'm back with this seasons must-have Zara asymmetric checked skirt. It was too hard to get it. It was sold out too fast. So I bought it when it was restocked suddenly and I got notification. I loved it so much. And these Chanel vintage shoes.. Oh !! Mon ami !! My lovely bag is Louise Vuitton. Something like beige vibes. Oh and I forgot to say but you can see I cut my bangs. Wanted to change something, but now I'm already growing them. I visited too many places this day. My work, after that Turkish Language lesson in Embassy of Turkey. And when I had break made a little photoshoot in old part of Tbilisi, Saqartvelo. This little lovely vegetarian cafe is called Leila. If you ever visit Tbilisi, Georgia (Saqartvelo) you have to visit it and don't forget to tell them that I told you about it in this post. Narrow and beautiful street with beautiful trees and church in front of it. Quite and cute place to spend time. You know what is best about personal style it's Personal and you feel comfortable in if even if it's strange and different for others. I love most of all styles. Some parts suits me from them. I often say to my mother that I'm born in the wrong time. I had to be born in old times.. Funny a little bit.

Hope you enjoyed the post..

                                                            XO XO

                                                CAVALLI RED BLOG








You May Also Like

2 comments