BACK AGAIN

by - 9:23 AM

Hi everyone!! I'm back again. I hope you'll like my new design of blog. It's still under construction, but soon i'll put new posts and looks. The main reason why i didn't put posts is my newborn baby boy Ioane. For me being Mother is one of the most and best gifts in my life. But now, in this post, I want to write something about my blog and myself. First of all about the name "CAVALLI RED" - I love designer ROBERTO CAVALLI and his style, and what about the second part of the name, i love the dress which is from his old collection, Roberto Cavalli spring/summer 2005. I've loved it since 2005 year and since than i wish to wear that dress and hope will. But the main idea creating this blog is that i love clothing, feet different looks and share it with people. I'm a beginner, but hope soon will grow in this sphere and you'll help me in this. So now i'm sharing some photos with you..
Also follow me on instagram: http://instagram.com/ninikogogolauri




You May Also Like

0 comments