PHOTOSHOOT WITH MONUMENTS

by - 1:29 AM

Hello eveyone!! I'm back with new post. You see I found such a beautiful place. It's a two Sculptor's Studio. The statues are from our Georgian writer's, Ilia Chavchavadze, books. They are so great and the work is so great too. I couldn't stand not to take photos there for my blog and not to share with you. I decided to choose colors like sculptures like light colors combinated with black. Also The Blonde Salad Sneakers looks so great there. The look is kinda casual but very classy and output. I hope you'll enjoy the post and share your thoughts with me. 
XO XO 

I'M WEARING:
ZARA BLAZER similar here, HM SKINNY JEANS here, THE BLONDE SALAD SNEAKERS FOR STEVE MADDEN here, CHANEL VINTAGE BOY BAG similar here, VINTAGE jewelry, CROP TOP  is handmade by me. 















You May Also Like

0 comments