BACK TO 80'S.. - Part 1

by - 10:47 AM




                                                                 Hello Everyone,

I want to talk a little bit about my style. I never had only one style. But most of all I love everything that is connected with past. In this post I will share my look kinda 80's style. Yes, I'm back to 80's. Even if this period's style is now actual I always wore some pieces from it. I love wearing man clothing, over sized shirts and checked jackets.. This one that I'm wearing in post is vintage, skirt from STRADIVARIUS, but I made embellishment on it and top is from ZARA old collection, sneakers are from SHEIN. Big round earring, hair with high volume and little makeup.. I think total look will remind you something, maybe a little bit 80's.. Hope you'll enjoy photos

                                                                 XO XO

                                                    CAVALLI RED BLOG






You May Also Like

0 comments