CULOTTES & NUMBERS BY MARIAM GVASALIA

by - 2:32 PM

Hello everyone!! I'm back with new hot post. Yes, I have some news this week. I had a collaboration with Georgian designer MARIAM GVASALIA (press the name to see her official page). It's very nice to work with her. This look is chosen by her. As you know culottes are these seasons trend and I loved the print so much. This long top with numbers is her business card, because you can find them on her lot of clothing. I like her style very much and if you want to be stylish, modern and different you can visit her official page and just get her clothing. You can wear this top with denim or other kind of clothing too. This beautiful place where I took photos is in Tbilisi, Georgia. Here are sold old books. I think that colors mach with clothing colors. Also I loved this lovely sneakers. They are very comfortable. So go and see more interesting and unique thing. Follow the links below. 
XO XO
CAVALLI RED BLOG

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mariam-Gvasalia/714250191981830?fref=ts
Follow her on instagaram
https://instagram.com/mariamgvasalia/








You May Also Like

0 comments