FLAWLESS

by - 9:46 AM

Hello everyone !! I'm back again with hot new post. Inspired with Beyonce FLAWLESS video I bought this checked tartan t-shirt from Zara. Also tartan is so actual this season. So get one for yourself too. The look is casual and little bit classy. I woke up today really feeling flawless, so ladies do your best to look flawless very day. Maybe not every, but most of all. YOU ALL FLAWLESS. I'm busy with my studies and getting ready for exams, but hope soon I'll put my blog on a high level and share post and interesting news from fashion actively. Thank you everyone for visiting my blog and staying in touch with me. 
I'm wearing ZARA leather (old collection), ZARA shirt (out of stock similar here), FOREVER21 SKINNY JEANS here, ASOS EAGLE BOOTS (out of stock similar here), VINTAGE BAG, TOPSHOP NECKLACE (last year collection), SWAROWSKI RINGS, SUNGLASSES MIU MIU ORIGINAL.
XO XO














You May Also Like

0 comments