BLACK - SUCH A HAPPY COLOR

by - 9:26 AM

 Hello everyone from Georgia. The snow has gone and the sun has come out. The days were too cold. Can't wait spring to come. Today I was on my husband's friend's birthday. It was excited, because her boyfriend asked her to merry him. She was shocked, she didn't knew about it. For me it was very nice, because everything that's shared with others is good. So people LOVE EACH OTHER and waisting time faighting. Do nice things to each other and everything will be OK.
 For this evening I decided some kind of simple but I think elegant look. Black is always a good choice for every situation. High waisted skirt and peplum top and the veil hat makes it more classy.
I'm wearing VINTAGE shoes, Handmade PEPLUM TOP AND BOTTOM, BCBG MAX AZRIA VEIL HAT here, Necklace Zara, Vintage jewelry.
Hope you enjoy the post
xoxo








You May Also Like

0 comments